August 27, 2010

THE BREAKS IS START

this is the day where UITM students waiting for , its the break damn starts everybodyyy !
oh yeahh , in conjuction of that MERDEKA day is coming over on 31st August . 5 days break is more than enough for me to rest like spoil in bed and fun at outsidee . tak sabaaq
but hoping for that , i want to go homeeee. miss my mom and my abah so much , including my sisters brother alssso :)
neither i cant go back because of assignments have to do. ughh .
nevermind i am waiting for my really day off after 5 damn break , 2 days for class and the day start for RAYA FEAST ! baju kurung pun tak beli lagi .

what ever it is hari raya is not worth pun dengan ada baju baru semua . what i learn about hari raya is manusia are clear from sins. A MONTH FASTING and muslims have to celebration , thats all.

nothing much great happen todaay ladies.
happy FASTING DAY TO YOU ALL

1 comment: