August 25, 2010

=D

Happy Ramadhan Feast everybody ! aww its quite late to wish you that supposed to tell this on the FIRST ramadhan isnt? IM sorry my bad. im too way busy handled with bunch of stuff which is some already settled . seriously i am in the middle hectic day.
phew.
Alhamdullilah my TEST 1 for Statistic just past. i could said that was scariest exam i ever took for this semester. the numbers was too get my butts off. haha
but syukur i can answer for all questions . PAPEPUN attention in the class is too significant because thats the only way you can understand every sillybus well
too much of numbers and graph i guesss.
Currently i am busy doing my FIRST DRAFT for bel , Script for Mock Meeting and lastly presentation for ctu before Raya feast .
and among of all , I AM EXCITED to celebrate hari raya this year ! :)
way back to hometown eating cookies kuih raya , FORGIVENESS important, sembahyang raya aww i miss that things so muchh !

oh well i cant to be excited to celebrate it since i have my CTU TEST after rayaa.
ahhh i cant stop my brain to think of itt because theres too many words kena memorise it well !
ECONOMIC ISLAMIC pheww and yes my drafting BEL .

hoping for the best marks and result.

for now i am scare for my MOCK MEETING . have to memorise the script and acting infront of the class and also the dearest lecture , SIR AIDIL ! :) haiiyaa haha. oh bythe way here some of the pictures of me , nabila and yusra while we were in CTU class. haha ALIM GITU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment