August 28, 2010

H A P P Y S A T U R D A Y : )

hello everyone happy saturday . what a lovely rest day for you all naa. suka bila cuti. haha
anyways today i had my buka at KFC , ate new menu ' hot & spicy shrimps ' cost about rm 10.60 one SET!
yummyy.

and then hari ini sabtu petang , i have meeting with my partner shah raz. we want to finish our first draft bel who will pass up on MONDAY. but the draft dah siap just need to check up for the last . FORMAT penting ye anak-anak :)

Hari ini , Today . everyone going home. aww feeling so anvious with them . ye lah. they all balik see their parents and sibling. hm i miss my family and my home so much. YOU WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY AS I DO when you really apart from your family . rasa macam HOMESICK tersangat-sangat.

haha tahu tahu. ni tak de kerja namanya ye. nothing to do . this is our hand work . within me and yusraa.
OH YEAAH. PEACE from us.
anyways, have a blast saturday for you all

RINDU NAK TENGOK PANGGUNG SABTU LAAAHHH. grr
muamuah

No comments:

Post a Comment