September 6, 2010

Assalamualaikum ♥

HOME SWEET HOME!
thats what i miss most in my list . haha because home is everything for me , i will be too princess here and everything dah prepare so i just have to ting and they come =D nicee kann?

okay okay another few more minutes , i am going back to Penang which is my mom hometown.
is way too far from subang , and about 300+ kilometres to travel . i wish my journey safely sampai . AMIN

just now i had my shopping raya with my siblings , nurul and intan . we spent at PKNS , shah alam to bought my baju kurung and Subang parade to find my atok ayah presents. his birthday on 29th september . tak lama lagi
we bought him kemeja from John Master and Cerrini . =)

bytheway this year my baju kurung mostly like Baju Kurung Pahang . colour white with few patterns and shapes. cantikk dudee ♥ thanks mummyy for the money and sisters for the good adviser in fashion !
woot2.

okay lah i have to go . everything prepared only THE LAPTOP!

byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment