July 11, 2010

MICRO ECO NO MICS :-)!

hallu journal ! :) its been quite long while ive not updating any of news of myself either i am too pack with my new schedule being in campus UiTM in Jengka , lots new environment stuff and studs and many moree. phew
iam so exoisted to complete those of this stuff in real . IT IS SO EXHAUSTED 0.o

oh bytheway about my new campus in UiTM Jengka , i might quite says that; its awkward for me somehow. but neither am i , im not kinda a studs who really get easily mash up with new environmental things. i am tottally excited. STUDY is my major crushes so not bother for any subject that hurt me like badly.

well when it comes to study , for my INTERSESSION LAST TEST ! i got B for my MICROECONOMICS . yayyy! :) eventhou i am target for an A i will never give up too upgrade my good gred sooner. i am so blessed with it . AMIN

and lastly im homersick right now. spoil even a seconds without homies ! ouch :-(

with good SUNDAY of myself.
lets roll and rock of my new SEMS! wishes of new new new luck and everything doing well. muamuah !

No comments:

Post a Comment