May 10, 2010

gLee ♥

gLee ♥
my current favouriteee series. it was so cool to have favourite series. yet they have such great singer and
cast .I love everythings about gLee . its cutee. i already done download some of their soundtrack . ORIGIN punya
okay . siap letak as ringtone. how addicted am i to gLee ♥

thats my gLee ♥ ! muehehehe

plus today , i am being whole time babysitters , as usual thank god my little sister dont give so much attitude instead she really listen to me and obey everything what had i told her to did. so sweet kann.
okayy todaay i did this job ; BELIEVE LA KORANGG

a) sidai kain
b) panaskan food
c)played with diana
d)sweep floor
e)wash dishes and everythings
f)cook and did tea
g) lots more 

pheww thats exoisted , i told you it was.  life without maid is hard . but dont worray new maid will come after a month. muehehe so no more hard job for me. yayy.

No comments:

Post a Comment